What can be done at the party?


  1. I can dance in the party
  2. I can talk in the party
  3. I can listen to music 
  4. I can drink beer
  5. I can eat many foods
  6. I can drink soda
  7. I can play my cellphone
  8. I can meet many peoples
  9. I can visit another house besides mine
  10. I can give gifts
  11. I can raed a book after eating
  12. I can sowe tre crossword puzzle


What can´t be done at the party?


  1. I can't insult a the peoples
  2. I can't undress me at the party
  3. I can't sing in the party
  4. I can't shout in the party 
  5. I can't throw the food 
  6. I can't fight in the party
  7. I can´t drug me in the party
  8. I can't steal peoples
  9. I can't sell drugs 
  10. I can't kill peoples
  11. I can't break the tables
  12. I can't invite many peoples


What can i do?


I can swim
I can drive
I can run fast
I can dance
I can sing

What can´t i do?

I can't speak english
I can't ride a motorcycle
I can´t ride a horse
I can´t speak portuguese
I can't play a violin

What can my colleagues do?
Vitaly

Vitaly can dance
Vitaly can climb a tree
Vitaly can cook
Vitaly can't play an instrument
Vitaly can´t pronounce in English
Vitaly can ride a bike
Vitaly can´t ride a horse
Vitaly can't run fast
Vitaly can thunder fingers
Vitaly can play a sport
Vitaly can sing 
Vitaly can swim

Diego

Diego can't dance
Diego can't  climb a tree
Diego can cook
Diego can't play an instrument
Diego can't pronounce in english
Diego can ride a bike
Diego can't ride a horse
Diego can run fast

Diego can thunder fingers
Diego can't play sport
Diego can sing
Diego can't swim

Juan

Juan can't dance
Juan can climb a tree
Juan can cook
Juan can't play an instrument
Juan can't pronounce in english
Juan can ride a bike
Juan can't ride a horse
Juan can run fast
Juan can't thunder fingers
Juan can't play a sport
Juan can't sing
Juan can swim


Verbs





























Comentarios